Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sold!


We just sold one of our new Alerion Express 28's! This boat is going to a former Catalina 400 owner who wanted to downsize to a high quality, elegant, fun daysailor....
We still have one new Alerion Express 28 in stock - a beautiful Flag Blue boat as in the photo here....
Also in Alerion news... there are a couple of Alerion Express 33's available that we would love to parter with someone on. By partner, I mean, for the first one sold in the area, give a huge discount in order to have the boat available for occasional showings, a few demo sails, and two boat shows. Please get in contact if you would like more info on this partnering program.

1 comment:

Nina-Sky125 said...

Hello There,

You appear to be good at what you do. I was just wondering if you could share some tips about Yacht Brokering. I 'm in training for becoming a Yacht Broker but I'm New to almost everything about boats I kind of feel like my trainer left me out there hanging with the wolves.

Don't get me wrong overall I do believe he is a good person but he just has very little
patience when it comes to training, I've learned More About Boats thus far more than I've known in my past besides cruising on them. Just wondering if you can share some Tips, Advice, Knowledge,& how to get listings etc. All is appreciated with Gratitude

Thank you & GOD BLESS...

http://truebeautycomesfromwithin.blogspot.com